Friday, February 1, 2008

Text or Call if You Can Not Go to Work

Always have your cell phone or your phone book handy specially if you won’t be able to go to work.

I have no cell phone, I lost it a few months ago and I have no plans of buying another one.

Fortunately my bro has a cell phone. I texted the office, I told them I won't be able to go to work...

Good thing I had the bosses cell phone number in one of my phone books.

I know that everybody knows that they you to either text or call the office if your not going to work, but what if you are in a remote location and there is no signal, how can you text or call?

This was the alibi of one agent who got terminated. The agent said he was unable to text or call because of the said reason. I know that there are still places in the country that can not be reached by technology but if I was the agent I would have texted or called my boss before I lose my signal. This smart ass agent should have atleast informed his TL before he went to that g*d forsaken place.

No comments: