Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Bio Break Explanation [Just Incase]


Sometimes when you take your personal break it takes longer than expected.
I don't use my bio break to smoke in the smoking area.
Nor do I use it to run away from calls.
I took my bio break because I needed to use the toilet and release some s**t.
As most of us know, when you are awake during the night your body clock is messed up
thus it also messes up your bowel movement.
If it is an offense to go on over break because it took you too long to use the throne,
what do I say? What do I do?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe its paky ollie no worries with us its just that you know its the rta’s call

Anonymous said...

Yep, BUT they have to be considerate sometimes... ;)

They have to be HUMAN sometimes ;)

Anonymous said...

korek!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.