Wednesday, February 28, 2007

FUBU Proposal from a Lady Co-worker

FUBU Proposal from a Lady Co-worker

I never thought I would be a subject of an indicent proposal, I was caught off guard. She said if it's fine with me we could do it in her place since she's always alone there, or we could do it somewhere else. I told her I'm open to the idea and that I'm some how flattered about what she said, but I did not really say no or yes.

She started giving me food like baked macaroni, chips, and chocolate that she buys at seven eleven... hehehe.

Personally I don't like the idea of having a FUBU in the office because I have this silly rule "No Intimate Relationship within the workplace, or within the imidiate vicinity of the office". I know about this because I've been in some serious sh*t before. So to have a F**k Buddy in the office is out of the question.

But honestly, I would have gone for her if she was my type. It just so happens that she is not my type so I'll use the above rule... hehehehe :)

I'll think of a way to tell her that I don't like the idea [the FUBU THING] before she gives me more food/stuff... heheheh :)

No comments: